Last post May 03, 2011 11:42 PM by necro_mancer
May 03, 2011 12:02 PM|warangal|LINK
Hi i have working with asp.net 4 and vs 2010
I have downloaded the SAP crytal report for 2010 from web. I have installed it and i am getting the report while designing. When i try to view the report i am getting the error
Parser Error Message:
The base class includes the field 'CrystalReportViewer1', but its type (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer) is not compatible with the type of control (CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalReportViewer).
May 03, 2011 11:42 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
I believe you are not the only one who has problems when trying to deploy Crystal Report for VS 2010. Based on the error message you had, have you checked:
1. Please make sure you just have one CR version installed on your system. If you do have other CR version installed, consider to uninstall it so that your application is not "confused" about the CR version.
2. You need to make sure you download the correct CR version. Since you are using VS 2010, you need to refer to
http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_redist_install_64bit_13_0_1.zip (for 64 bit machine) or
http://downloads.businessobjects.com/akdlm/cr4vs2010/CRforVS_redist_install_32bit_13_0_1.zip (for 32 bit machine). These two are the redistributable packages. You can download full package from the below link as well via
3. Make sure you setup FULL TRUST permission on your root folder
4. The LOCAL SERVICE permission must be setup on your application pool
5. Make sure the aspnet_client folder exists on your root folder.
If you can make sure all the 5 points above, your Crystal Report should work without any fuss. Good luck!