Last post Apr 08, 2011 04:58 PM by agbegin
Apr 08, 2011 10:13 AM|TranceFrank|LINK
I've been looking around to see if there's any charting library we can use instead of Telerik that will work on mobile devices and iPads in addition to desktops. One library I found that looks nice is
FusionCharts. If you know about this and have chosen a different tool, please let me know.
1. What chart types does it support.
2. Is it easy to use?
3. How good is the documentation?
4. How do the charts look and how do they compare to Silverlight/Telerik charts?
Apr 08, 2011 01:23 PM|roopeshreddy|LINK
Check the following link for Microsoft Chart controls
The same will work perfectly fine in Apple iPhone/Android browsers.
NOTE: Other than Microsoft, every one charges for their controls like Telerik.
Hope it helps u...
Apr 08, 2011 04:58 PM|agbegin|LINK
@TranceFrank - Have you checked out
http://zingchart.com? We (I'm on the team) have been supporting HTML5 Canvas and Flash charts for a year now and just recently added SVG and VML render types to our library, so no more need to worry about ExCanvas in IE 6-8.
1. What chart types does it support? Supports bar, line, area, pie, scatter, gauge, radar, hbar, bullet, piano (matrix), funnel, nested pie, donut, more.
2. Is it easy to use? Very easy to build and implement. Simple JSON packet to include all the styling, etc. (right-click on any chart and click "view source" to see the JSON that's running it.
3. How good is the documentation? Good, and in the process of getting even better. See here http://www.zingchart.com/learn/. Our support team is top-notch as well and really helpful. A nice testimonial that was just written earlier this week: http://accidentalfish.wordpress.com/2011/04/04/zingchart/
4. We'll let you decide. Also see http://zingchart.com/labs for some more unique/custom charts
I can be reached directly abegin[at]zingchart.com. Glad to answer any other questions.