Last post Aug 30, 2013 06:56 AM by georgejaison
Feb 23, 2011 01:55 AM|mahioak|LINK
1) Select the table
2) At the bottom of the screen, select a dropdown arrow beside column groups.
3) Enable "Advanced Mode" by clicking on it.
3) Then under Row Groups,select the static row and choose properties or press F4.
4) Set the following attributes for the static row or header row.
RepeatOnNewPage : True
KeepWithGroup : After
This is my first tutorial
Please give your valuable feedback that will help me to provide more information.
1) When we export the table report in SSRS 2008 as a word document, the table headers won't repeat when the table spans to multiple pages. The reason is the table report is exported as an inner table. So, Microsoft Word doesn't support header repetition for
an inner table.
Thanks & Regards
Feb 27, 2011 01:45 PM|daphine|LINK
Thanks alot! Was just going to search for this when I found your post, very helpful!
Aug 30, 2013 06:56 AM|georgejaison|LINK
You are rocking...!!! Thanks a lot....