Last post Oct 02, 2011 10:15 PM by necro_mancer
Feb 13, 2011 05:50 AM|Remon|LINK
when i use CR v13 in my web site there is error message
Could not load file or assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file
Mar 13, 2011 03:48 PM|microsoftee|LINK
You need to install CR redistributable package for all required assemblies to available in GAC.
Sep 30, 2011 05:28 PM|szabogi|LINK
As one other person indicated, you need to install the runtime engine for Crystal Reports on the server. You can download the file from here:
If your server is running 64-bit OS, make sure to install the 64-bit download, otherwise, choose the 32-bit download. The link on the above URL says "SAP Crystal Reports Runtime Engine for .NET Framework 4.0."
Additionally, it is important that your web.config file have the necessary <assembly> notations. Look in there to see if you have
several lines all looking for crystal decisions version 13.0.2000.0. Look in the <assembly> section of the web.config.
Example of one of these lines:
Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692FBEA5521E1304"/>
The easiest way to get these into your web.config is to create a new asp.net web form in your project and drag a Crystal Report Viewer in Design mode onto the form. This will cause Visual Studio 2010 to automatically put all the <assembly> lines into your
Oct 02, 2011 10:15 PM|necro_mancer|LINK
Based on the error message you experience, you need to make sure you perform the steps below:
1. Please make sure the CR version installed on the server matches the one you use on your application/website
2. Please make sure that the assemblies of the CR installed on the server are referenced correctly on your web.config
3. Please make sure you set the application pool of your application to operate under LOCAL SERVICE permission
4. Please make sure FULL TRUST mode is enabled on your operating folder
5. Please make sure crystalreportviewer and aspnet_client folders are copied to your operating folder.
I have been using Crystal Report for a while. I have also tried the latest Crystal Report for VS 2010 and initially, I experienced the problem like you do now. By following all the steps above, your CR will certainly work fine. Should you still have problems,
you can consider hosting it with asphostcentral.com
Please mark this response as an "answer" if it helps you. Thanks heaps!