Last post Jan 24, 2011 02:53 AM by jazz1122
Jan 21, 2011 11:16 AM|olud64|LINK
Home Learning College was established in 1989 with the aim of providing quality distance learning programmes. We have helped over 200,000 students to achieve their goals and maximise their potential.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Web Developer to joint the team, based in Beckenham.
The role will involve:
* Lead development and maintenance of web projects for HLC
* Technical leadership, providing assistance and consultancy for web-related issues
* Providing technical support to third party developers
* Analysing and providing solutions for enhancements and new projects
* Developing the web solution to fit in with the overall IT Architecture strategy and meeting business requirements
* Working with suppliers and HLC Marketing Department to help specify and then deliver web projects
* 2nd line support for website and web services (occasional out of hours support)
Applicants must have previous experience of working in CMS environments along with core proven skills in the following areas:
ASP.NET Framework 3.5 / 4.0
o ASP.NET C# (some VB syntax knowledge would be beneficial)
o Web Services
o MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008 (Stored Procs, SQL Jobs, SQL CLR)
o IIS 6 / 7
o Team Foundation or another similar Source Control application
o Unit testing apps (such as nUnit)
o HTML & CSS to current web standards
Pls send your cv to HR to apply OR
Jan 21, 2011 01:36 PM|matyvegan|LINK
Only for people in England?
Jan 21, 2011 01:47 PM|faisalnext|LINK
is there any Outsource work. i belong to Pakistan. I hve got 6 years experience.
Jan 24, 2011 02:53 AM|jazz1122|LINK
Contact the resource you looking for?
How does 5+years ASP.NET experienced resource at $20/h.
NO RISK, Pay after 2 weeks after engagements.
For more details contact us email@example.com