Last post Jan 24, 2011 06:36 AM by Priya_here
Jan 21, 2011 06:10 AM|Priya_here|LINK
We have developed one asp.net shoping application now on checkout we have one asp.net in that we need to received payment from all over the world..
Have some doubts following points:-
1) Let us consider we have a bank account in ICICI bank then is that we need to ask bank for any integration...?
2) If my client comes form all over the world he/she is using any bank credit card/Debit Card.. Is that they only can pay us if they have ICICI account..
3) For example User1 shoping values is Rs.5000 INR on clicking checout, If power fail system off...? then what the procedure....?
4) How can we know that if the payment is Received or not for the particular customer in our Account...?
5) Is that we need to get/create ssl for a transaction...?
6) Is Payemnt Integration is best or any other method...?
5) Need a asp.net C# code for checkout button to Received Payments...
Jan 23, 2011 09:53 AM|nilsan|LINK
Please check out below ongoing thread, that answer your most of the question and still if you've any doubt, feel free to ask:
I request you to check out all the relevent links in the above link :)
Jan 24, 2011 06:36 AM|Priya_here|LINK
can you please let me know about my following points