Last post Jan 08, 2011 01:48 AM by miodrag zivkovic
Jan 07, 2011 10:09 AM|watermellon|LINK
I have an urgent issue with US datetime, in my application I am tring to achieve the following:
1. Enter a datetime in a text box in web form 1
2. Show the date time in the label in the web form 2
3. In web form 2, create a dropdownlist to get a nearest date from database (datatype = DateTime in dd/MM/yyyy) to the date entered from step 1.
In step 1, I am only allowed to enter the date time in US style in text box and I have tried manything like:
- Insert <globalization culture="auto:en-GB" uiCulture="auto:en-GB"/> in web.config
- Set above culture on page webform 1 and 2
I am based in UK, PC reginal and datetime setting are UK dd/MM/yyyy, sql database is in UK.
Could someone help please??
Thank you very much!
Jan 07, 2011 08:26 PM|r.rajeshkhunt|LINK
might be useful to you....
Jan 08, 2011 01:48 AM|Miodrag Zivkovic|LINK
I don't understand one thing.
If you enter datetime into text box (step 1), who or what doesn't allow to you to enter UK datetime format?