Last post Nov 11, 2010 03:30 AM by Vince Xu - MSFT
Nov 01, 2010 04:11 AMemail@example.com|LINK
I have crated a crystal report as followos:
1. I added a new .aspx page for my progect paga1.aspx
2. I added a new data set dataset1.xsd to the same directory having the .aspx page.
3. I droped one table say table1 to the dataset1.xsd, by selecting the table from the server explorer.
(I am using the same data base credential in my web.config files that are used for the current connection in the server explorer)
4. I added a crystal report report1 to the project and set the data set dataset1 as the datasource for this report
5. I droped a crystal report viewer crviewer1 on the page (page1.aspx) and set its report property to report1, being created in step 4.
Now When I run the paga1.aspx, It asks for data base user id and Password, How to avoid/Provide these data base
credential. I wanted to use the same data base credential given in the web.config file without any rewrite, How
this can be done?
Nov 01, 2010 05:18 AM|cninjas|LINK
can you try the below link..
hope it helps..thanks,
Nov 11, 2010 03:30 AM|Vince Xu - MSFT|LINK
Please check this link