Last post Oct 06, 2010 09:31 AM by eloquera
Oct 06, 2010 09:31 AM|eloquera|LINK
1) From the version 3.0 Eloquera DB has added magic to databases.
Dynamic objects can store and retrieve both structured and unstructured data, seamlessly converting both into each other.
No matter if you need add another field or property to some of your objects - your data will accommodate magically.
Some of the advantages using Dynamic objects:
- Dynamic object are easy to use and to program. No more worries about missing field or a property.
Any number of fields of any type can be added to a dynamic object in runtime
- Dynamic objects will auto-determine field type and will respect it. Dynamic objects will take a full care of indexing
- Dynamic objects can cross-reference and contain each other
- Dynamic objects are extremely fast
- Dynamic object can be converted on a fly to the native object and back
- Dynamic containers allow dynamic objects grouping
- Schema free design means ultimate flexibility
Some of the use cases
- Blog-software, CMS, wiki-software
- User registration, profiles
- Record keeping
- Problems where data is pre-distilled or aggregated in runtime
- Applications where data has a variable number of attributes of various types
2) With version 3.0 Insert and Update become 15-30 times faster
3) Added IgnoreField and IgnoreProperty to the set of type rules
4) Added support for structures with complex fields
5) Added LINQ parameters support
6) Added WriteThru mode support for volatile environments, substantially improved overall database reliability in server-crash situations.
7) Added support for char and char fields and properties
8) Added support for .NET 4.0
9) A new refreshed documentation provided
10) Added Management Studio UI to work with Dynamic Objects
11) Fixed indexing related bugs
Download Eloquera Database 3.0<div></div><div>http://eloquera.com/page/download.aspx</div><div></div><div></div>