Last post Aug 03, 2010 11:41 AM by Gcitizen
Aug 03, 2010 11:41 AM|Gcitizen|LINK
Act as our .NET Developer with the responsibility of creating technical specifications from business requirements, developing reusable web and database code components using C#, ASP.NET, XML and SQL in support of our client*s document storage and portal
The .NET Developer will develop reusable application modules using the .NET Framework (C# and ASP.NET specifically) development environment to include front-end development, server-side development and the core database. The developer will be involved in different
aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including technical requirements analysis, technical design, code development and unit testing for this government agency. The individual will utilize and apply .NET/SQL coding standards and best practices
for developed code used for the client*s document storage and portal applications. In cooperation with the program manager, the developer will ensure the proper integration of all modules, implement new enhancements and resolve technical issues as required.
* Provide technical consultation and development support for existing and new document storage and portal systems development.
* Prepare technical specifications for programs to be written; design, code, test, debug, and document programs.
* Deliver high-quality solutions on-time.
* Must be eligible for a security clearance
* 5+ years of application development experience using the Microsoft .NET Framework with C#
* ASP.NET and SQL Server.
* 2+ years in web-based development using C# and ASP.NET in Microsoft IIS.
* Strong understanding of Windows Communication Foundation and Windows Workflow Foundation
* Object oriented analysis and design