Last post Jul 13, 2010 10:56 AM by santosh.jagdale
Jul 13, 2010 05:21 AM|santosh.jagdale|LINK
I have to read Access 2007 Database tables from C#.NET. But i am not getting the way, how to open database and read the tables.
I have written some code as follows, it's not completed.
using Access = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access;
acsApp = new Access.ApplicationClass();
acsApp.OpenCurrentDatabase("C:\\FileUpload\\D_Ans.accdb", true, null);
I am missing something here that need to activate something. Plz help me
Jul 13, 2010 10:42 AM|hans_v|LINK
Jul 13, 2010 10:56 AM|santosh.jagdale|LINK
thanks for reply
i want get table structure, number of tables, etc by using Microsoft.Office.Interop.Access.
Because i m doing modifications on Word, Excel and Power point by using Microsoft.Office.Interop reference.
1. Add these (@LeadPlaintiffDeadline, @FederalFilingDate, @DisbursementDate) values while creating case
2. Get latest case id to use futher while adding tickers, case security
3. Update case tables for updated info like DocketDate, SpareAmt3, SpareDate1,2,3,4
4. Update ticker info for all cases (settlement, Ausi, ClassAct)
5. to Update and Add securities for existing cases, make a union for case tables. Also get case type in cursor it will be required to add security