Last post Jul 06, 2010 02:07 PM by alok.arora
Jul 04, 2010 09:15 AM|katzraya|LINK
I use AjaxPro in my code.
It worked fine ,until I installed Windows 7 on my computer .
I don't know if there is a connection(I didn't change code), but callback function stopped working.
What could be reason for it?
Jul 05, 2010 05:07 PM|alok.arora|LINK
if you were using Windows XP with IIS 5x or any other OS earlier the VISTA with IIS 5x to 6x, this is a generic problem with IhttpHandler mappings.
as you are using IIS7 now it requires additional handler mapping in web.config under system.webserver tag. just add your handler mapping tags for AjaxPro component (you can find it under handler tag in webconfig) to system.webserver tag with an additional
attribute in all <add> tags namely "name". name can be anything that you want the mapping to be named as.
see this for your reference.
Jul 06, 2010 03:32 AM|katzraya|LINK
I added to system.webserver tag with an additional attribute.But still it does not really work.
Sometimes it works and sometimes not so. :(
Jul 06, 2010 04:27 AM|alok.arora|LINK
make sure you are using verb attribute as verb="*" in all <add> tags
Jul 06, 2010 05:02 AM|katzraya|LINK
Jul 06, 2010 02:07 PM|alok.arora|LINK
try removing the preCondition attribute.