Last post May 24, 2010 11:36 AM by TheDirtyBird
May 24, 2010 11:36 AM|TheDirtyBird|LINK
Title: Programmer Analyst
Must have experience with IDE such as Dreamweaver, Visual Studio 2005/2008.
Must be a Team Player; have excellent communication skills and good customer interface skills.
Desired skills Strong Documentation Skills
SharePoint 2003 and/or MOSS
MS Certified Applications Developer
Specific Job Description Specific Job description
• Builds and codes web applications and/or modules using languages such as ASP.net C#
• Works under general direction and determines and develops approach to solutions.
• Test and document newly built applications.
• Involved in the full cycles in Development: Build and design applications that have SQL and Access implemented.
• Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
• Works under the direction of a senior Programmer on a particular application.
May assist SharePoint administrators by ensuring that sharepoint sites and servers are maintained to meet daily usasge.
Works closely with Lead Programmer Analyst in developing system architecture. Keeps abreast of industry trends and state of the art hardware and software.
Standard Job Description Builds and codes applications and/or modules using languages such as C++, visual basic, ABAP, JAVA, XTML, etc. Provides patches and upgrades to existing systems. May design graphical user interface (GUI) to meet the specific needs
of users. Prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls. May build
add-on modules using application program language.
Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 years of professional experience; or no experience required with a related Masters degree. Considered experienced, but
still a learner.
LMCareers Business Unit ESS0999 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S8200)
Business Area Info Systems & Global Services
Program IT Services - Army
Job Class: Information Technology
Job Category: Experienced Professional
City Location: Fort Benning
Relocation Available: No