Last post Apr 03, 2010 06:31 AM by Asim Afzal
Mar 10, 2010 12:40 PM|bapiraju82|LINK
I have installed Issue Tracker Starter Kit (C#).. Installation was successfull...
But unfortunatly i have issues viewing the site.. I am not sure how to sortout the issue.. Below is the error...
Let me know if you have anything..
Thanks - Bapi
Mar 10, 2010 12:45 PMfirstname.lastname@example.org|LINK
Search the forums and you shall find what you seek...
Apr 03, 2010 06:10 AM|TATWORTH|LINK
Which version of SQL Server are you using?
Is the installation local or on a remote server?
You can investigate what the connection string should be like:
1) Create an empty text file in windows explorer and rename it to X.UDL
2) Double click on it and the datalink provider dialog will appear.
3) Select the provider tab. Find the provider for your data access method and click next.
4) Select your source
5) Test the connection and save it.
6) Compare the contents of X.UDL with your connections string.
You could try looking on http://www.connectionstrings.com/ for examples of connection strings.
Apr 03, 2010 06:31 AM|Asim Afzal|LINK
Since you have internet connection you can use online.