Last post Jan 27, 2010 12:36 AM by Corner Office Consultants
Jan 27, 2010 12:36 AM|Corner Office Consultants|LINK
Our client, a prestigious law firm, has engaged us to find a .Net Sr. Programmer Analyst to join their IT department. This position is responsible for designing and developing database-driven business solutions using Microsoft tools and products including
Visual Studio.Net, MS SQL, and SharePoint. Full lifecycle responsibility, from initial design through implementation, including on-going support, is required. As part of a software development team, the successful candidate will consult on, design, program
and implement solutions for information management, workflow and knowledge management. This includes maintaining and supporting existing internal SharePoint websites and applications, designing and implementing improvements to various systems, and integrating
and customizing third-party software within the existing application environment.
Competitive salary, great benefits and career opportunity!
• 1-2 years experience developing applications for or supporting Microsoft SharePoint and IIS.
• Strong MS SQL and T-SQL skills such as writing stored procedures, triggers, etc. Experience with SSRS a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to design and develop solutions to business problems including workflow and information management systems.
• Demonstrated ability to support third party applications including but not limited to docketing, forms generation, legal recruiting, legal research, document management and conference scheduling.
• Thorough understanding of application lifecycle process.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills required.
• Excellent problem solving, design, coding and debugging skills required.
• Ability to work well as part of a team.
• Previous law firm or professional services experience or experience developing applications for the legal industry
• Microsoft Certified Application Developer (MCAD) for Microsoft .NET preferred.
• College degree in information systems or other technical discipline preferred.
If interested and qualified, Apply Online, or send a resume to Lisa at email@example.com with the job title and job number (0425) in the subject line.
Check out our current opportunities at http://www.cornerofficeconsultants.com/Candidate-Corner/?page_id=37
Corner Office Consultants
Right People, Right Now
(p) 770-934-1256, (f) 770-934-1246
Sign up for free resume wizard, career advisor, and assessment tools at: www.mycornerofficeconsultants.com
LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jktyler
Follow COC on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/corneroffice
Due to the multiple orders we are working, it helps us if you apply online as opposed to calling our office. We will respond to everyone! Thanks for your help in this! Be sure to check out our customized career portal at www.MyCornerOfficeConsultants.com,
where you have access to many free resources to help with your job search, including an online career agent and webinars!
Job asp.net developer