Last post Dec 21, 2009 02:17 AM by Song-Tian - MSFT
Dec 18, 2009 07:30 AM|Haansi|LINK
Thanks for your attention and time.
Pleae gudie what can be best application archtecture for small and mediaum application.
My considerations are:
1. Easy managment and modification
2. Code Reusability
3. Time safty
4. Easy testing and deployment
Please consider below archetcture, I will thankful to you for your comments and feedback.
A empty Solotion which have the following projects in it.
1. A Web (UI)
2. A Class Library (Controler) UI will communicate will other projects and classes through it and not directly.
3. A Class Library (Customer types/ business objects)
4. A Class Library (Business Logic)
5. A Class Library (Common Library) It will be used in multiple projects.
Please guide is there any better way to do this ? If What I mentioned above is some patren or named model please guide me what is it ?
so thanks for your precious time, sharing and helping me.
Dec 21, 2009 02:17 AM|Song-Tian - MSFT|LINK
This book will help you:ASP.NET
3.5: Application Architecture and Design: Build robust, scalable ASP.NET applications quickly and easily