Last post Aug 07, 2009 10:15 AM by darthtong
Aug 07, 2009 09:40 AM|darthtong|LINK
I have an application that uses PayPal Express Checkout and I have run into a problem. The process is roughly:
1. Session starts and a session var callen strGuid is set to a new GUID
2. add items to basket (my site)
3. fill in shipping details (my site)
4. login to paypal (paypal)
5. select payment details (paypal)
6. show order overview (my site)
7. confirm and say thank you (my site)
It's at point 6 that it looses the strGuid session var and generates a new one (as if a new session has started). It only does this in Firefox (3.5), IE works fine!
Any suggestions would be most welcome.
Aug 07, 2009 09:55 AM|HostingASPNet|LINK
You could check the browser version and if it's Firefox to save the session data in cookie.
Aug 07, 2009 10:15 AM|darthtong|LINK
I've just tested it on a few other machines in the office (with the same version of FireFox) and it works fine! So it's my Firfox behaving badly! Thanks for the suggestion! Now...why's my Firefox being stupid!