Last post Jun 21, 2009 05:20 PM by stimpy77
May 26, 2009 09:50 AM|snagarjunas1987|LINK
I have crystal report version 220.127.116.113. I have published a WCF service project using VS 2008 in which some crystal reports were built using 12.0.2000.0.
More Information: Vista Ultimate, VS 2008, Framework 3.5 sp1.
I got a error when accessed published project as :
129: <add name="ScriptResource" preCondition="integratedMode" verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35" />
130: <add name="CrystalImageHandler.aspx_GET" verb="GET" path="CrystalImageHandler.aspx" type="CrystalDecisions.Web.CrystalImageHandler, CrystalDecisions.Web, Version=12.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304" preCondition="integratedMode"/>
May 28, 2009 05:35 AM|Thomas Sun – MSFT|LINK
The error message means that there are two types 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'CrystalImageHandler.aspx_GET' in web.config.
Please make sure there is not same type with 'name' set to 'CrystalImageHandler.aspx_GET' in your web.config.
When ASP.NET is starting, the web.config file will be integrated with inherited web.config. So please make sure there is not type 'add' with unique key attribute 'name' set to 'CrystalImageHandler.aspx_GET' in parent web.config file.
I look forward to receiving your test results.
May 28, 2009 06:03 AM|sumitd|LINK
Jun 21, 2009 05:20 PM|stimpy77|LINK
This might not help, but I wanted to comment that I spent hours on this same error and found the solution to my problem. It turned out to be something that nobody else ever documented, so I'm trying to spread the word for Google.
It turned out that my root web was working fine, but my subwebs were not working fine and I got this error for the subweb. The subweb was an individually configured ASP.NET application. I figured that this wasn't important because the root web was just a
flat HTML file, but it mattered.
What happened in my case was that a few days ago I had relocated the root web, then updated IIS to point to the new directory. All of the subweb applications, however, were treated by IIS as virtual directories, each with its own physical directory mapping.
So each had the stale path.
More specifically, I moved "C:\web\www.mysite.com" to "C:\web\mysite.com", updated IIS for MySite to point to \web\mysite.com, and left it as such. The applications under mysite.com were each pointing to C:\web\www.mysite.com\[application].
I had to update each subweb application's Basic Settings to point to the revised path, and the 500.19 error went away.
Hope this helps others like it would've helped me.