Last post Feb 16, 2009 02:57 PM by rrealeza
Feb 16, 2009 02:57 PM|rrealeza|LINK
This is a Full Time position.
* 2 or more years of Microsoft Windows programming experience in the development of Windows applications using .NET technologies.
* Minimum 2 years of recent C# experience.
* Minimum 1 year of SQL Server experience writing stored procedures.
* Ability to learn and apply new techniques from published documentation.
* Demonstrated proficiency at developing solutions to technical problems and troubleshooting software and system difficulties.
* Self-motivated with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the company as well as with high-level local government agencies.
* Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
* Ability to work independently on projects with minimal supervision or as part of a team , as needed.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Minimal travel may be required.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Nice to Have:
* Prior experience in Public Safety or Criminal Justice software systems.
* Experience with Windows Forms , writing custom controls.
* Experience with TSQL and SQL Server 2000/2005.
* Experience with Web Services , XML.
* Experienced with the Microsoft Visual Studio and associated tools.
* Familiarity with the Win32 API.
* Participate in , and provide key input into: new design , re-design , and development of Public Safety based software applications
* Participate in and develop System Requirement Specifications and Software Detailed Design Documents.
* Develop and maintain software applications from Software Design Documents
* Resolve Software defects
* Development of software applications in C# , .Net , SQL Server based environment
* Will do occasional on-site work to install , test and troubleshoot applications.
* Assist in creating and maintaining product documentation and installation procedures.
* Responsible for assisting the Testing and Client Support teams with problem isolation and resolution.
* Responsible for carrying after-hours pager to respond to System down issues on a rotating schedule.
* Meeting with individuals from the sales and demo teams to acquire product feedback and to develop targeted demonstrations
* Involvement with interface , application , and conversion design , development and testing.
* Responsible for meeting development schedules with respect to assigned modules.
* Develop quality software that meets specifications and design requirements.
**** If interested please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org ******
.net c# WPF SQL