Last post Sep 01, 2008 07:20 AM by rameshduraikannu
Sep 01, 2008 04:59 AM|vidhya rao|LINK
I have been currently tasked to solve for the following requirements.
1. Common GridView across Multiple pages
2. Should bound to ObjectDatasource
3. Bound ObjectDatasource will be different across the pages
4.GridView should comply DDA requirements (WCAG 2.0)
To above mentioned requirements I think following solution is possible. Please include your correction/ suggestion if any
1. Create a webcontrol containing GridView with dummy columns.
2. Dynamically add objectsource control to GridView on every page and customize the column.
3. Satisfy the DDA priroty on the GridView.
To make the Grid View DDA complaint for each cell control, create the control manually in ItemTemplate/ EditTemplate or the Template that is applicable.
Please reply me with your thoughts.
Sep 01, 2008 07:20 AM|rameshduraikannu|LINK
You can use Theme for GirdView
In Theme their is an skin type in that you can write the ur own gridview design.
On the HTML page in page directive use Theme="skin name" u can access the gridview design.