Last post Aug 21, 2008 12:38 PM by ArtOfTest
Aug 21, 2008 12:38 PM|ArtOfTest|LINK
Are you passionate about building great software? Are you interested in helping to reshape the software testing tools market? We are a young software startup focused on bringing new cutting edge technologies and solutions to the software testing market.
We are looking for a highly motivated exceptional software design engineer who loves to create applications and tools to ensure the highest quality in products. The position is a full time contract position (3 - 6months). (with possibility of full-time hire)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Researches, designs and writes software to specifications.
- Maintenance of existing products by analyzing existing code and correcting software defects.
- Implementing product feature requests based on community and customer feedback.
- Enhances existing software by analyzing and identifying areas for optimization.
- Generates technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests.
- Interact with customers to help with the resolution of support issues.
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Computer Science/Engineering or 3 years demonstrated programming experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and teamwork skills
- 2+ years C#/.NET experience including Visual Studio experience
- 2+ years experience with complete software development lifecycle
- 2+ years user interface development
- Experience with ASP.NET, Visual Studio Team System and other testing tools like QTP, IBM Rationale is preferred.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to
** Must be authorized to work in the US.