Last post Jun 13, 2008 12:09 PM by nursedotcom
Jun 13, 2008 12:09 PM|nursedotcom|LINK
Company: Gannett Healthcare Group
Description: Gannett Healthcare Group, publisher of Nursing Spectrum, NurseWeek and Today in PT Magazines, seeks two dynamic individuals to participate in the development of a very successful website with a well-established advertising client base.
Senior .Net Developer: Full-Time
.Net Developer: Part-Time (20 hours per week)
Gannett Healthcare Group is a division of Gannett Co., Inc. which publishes 90 daily newspapers including USA TODAY, nearly 1,000 non-daily publications, 23 television stations and a network of leading Internet sites. As a progressive division of a Fortune
Gannett Healthcare Group offers a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. Both positions are based in our office located in Falls Church, VA.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter and salary requirements to
Applications without salary requirements will not be considered.
• A minimum of 2 years' proven development experience with ASP.NET 2.0 or higher, VB.NET and SQL Server (for full time) C# experience a plus.
• Experience with Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Reporting Services or other .NET reporting technologies is a big plus
• Database Design experience with SQL Server is a plus
• LMS (Learning Management Systems) experience a big plus.
• ColdFusion experience a bonus, but not required.
• Experience working in a professional environment with aggressive timelines.