Last post Jun 03, 2008 03:17 PM by NirSidi
Jun 03, 2008 03:17 PM|NirSidi|LINK
As a part of service packs installation procedure (which included Exchange2007 sp1) I have installed the SP1 for SharePoint 3.0.
Then I have installed kb949630 and 949629 as described in :
The problem occurred when we proceed with:
Update the Web applications that are controlled by SharePoint Central Administration. To do this, follow these steps:
On the MPS engine server, open the ModifyServiceAccountDirectoryPaths.xml file that is located in the following folder:
In the preferredDomainController node, specify the domain controller that you use.
In the target node, specify the SharePoint Central Administration Web site that you want to update.
In the serviceAccountDirectoryPaths node, specify the distinguishedName of the Admin Container. For example, the distinguishedName
resembles the following:
Save the file, and then type the following command at the command prompt:
Repeat steps 8a through 8e to update all the SharePoint Central Administration Web sites.
Update existing Windows SharePoint Services sites. To do this, follow these steps:
On the MPS engine server, open the PeoplePickerUpdateSites.xml file that is located in the following folder: