Last post Feb 21, 2008 02:08 PM by landrus
Feb 21, 2008 02:08 PM|landrus|LINK
The Education Studies Division at RTI International has an opening for an ASP.Net Programmer to provide computing services for collecting, processing, managing and analyzing
data for a diverse project base for a variety of education based projects.
These projects may include national surveys, school and community centered research, program evaluations and analyses.
This position requires the ability to work effectively in a team environment and oversee system development of web based systems and underlying control systems. This person will have the skills, background and experience to perform as a leader of other
technical professionals and act as a programmer technical lead on data processing tasks.
• Work with team members to design/redesign systems as needed.
• Manage schedules and budgets, work with team members to meet deadlines,
• Oversee programming work of team members.
• Learn current programming standards in place; suggest and adhere to best practices.
• Oversee and implement QC processes.
• Perform as a programming/technical lead.
• Maintain excellent communication dialog with Project Director and other task leaders.
• B.S. or M.S. (preferred) in Computer Science or related technical field.
• 10+ years experience in an Information Technology field.
• 5+ years experience in web/database integration using SQL, HTML, ASP.NET (preferably ASP.NET V 2.0) and C#.
• Demonstrated understanding of relational database systems and object oriented programming techniques.
• Experience managing the work of others.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Desire to grow professionally and technically.
• Excellent communication skills.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V