Last post Jan 29, 2008 04:36 AM by Benson Yu - MSFT
Jan 24, 2008 01:39 PM|secannon|LINK
1) Installed SP1 for VS 2005 OK.
2) Installed the UPDATE to VS 2005 OK.
3) Converted the VS 2003 project OK.
4) Rebuilt the project.
5) Converted the Web and WebServices project to "Web Application" OK.
6) Some files did not convert.
7) Saved and closed to project.
8) Attempted to open the project to correct errors etc.
9) VS2005 Conversion wizard comes up to RE-Convert the project again.
Jan 29, 2008 04:36 AM|Benson Yu - MSFT|LINK
If Visual Studio 2005 starts the Convert project wizard, there must be some version information existing in the solution file or project file. For this issue, I recommend creating a new web application project, and then import the files (except solution
file and project file) from the converted project. You can import those files by right clicking the project in "Solution Explorer" and then select “Add | Existing items…”.