Last post Sep 10, 2007 02:56 AM by spiderkzn
Sep 07, 2007 09:56 AM|spiderkzn|LINK
I am currently developing for TreeView. So i was told that i must download Internet Explorer Web Control (IEWebControls) so when i install it and I have read through a readme note. It is complicate and hard to understand how to install and copy and stuff.
So If any of you can help me as there a copy from note below. I hope you can explain clear and easier for me to understand. thank. and the
Underline mean i do not understand a thing.
Internet Explorer Web Controls README
Last updated: 1/14/2002
Thank you for downloading the IE Web Controls source code release! The Src
folder contains the source code for the IE MultiPage, ToolBar, TreeView, and
TabStrip controls, along with related base classes and design-time support.
To build the IE Web Controls:
1. Make sure you have installed the .NET Framework SDK v1.0 or v1.1
2. Run Build.bat, which will create a build folder in this directory.
The build folder contains Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll and a
Runtime directory of supporting files.
To run the IE Web Controls:
1. Copy the contents of the Runtime directory to the webctrl_client\1_0
directory under your top-level site directory. For example, if your
site root is c:\Inetpub\wwwroot, type this at the command prompt:
xcopy /s /i .\build\Runtime c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\webctrl_client\1_0 /y
This will create the following directory structure under the site:
2. Create a new web application in IIS and copy the contents of the
samples directory to this application directory. For example:
xcopy /s /i .\samples c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\sampleapp /y
3. Create a /bin subdirectory for the application and copy the file
Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll to this directory.
The contents of the application will be as follows:
4. Request the sample pages from your Internet Explorer web browser, for
For additional documentation and samples visit:
Sep 10, 2007 02:56 AM|spiderkzn|LINK
Please help me. I need to finish by this week.[:)]