Last post Jul 17, 2007 05:12 PM by seagdl
Jul 17, 2007 05:12 PM|seagdl|LINK
POSITION TITLE: Sql Server / Applications Developer
REPORTING TO: Director, Business Technology
LOCATION: iSuppli Corporate Office, El Segundo, California
* Applicants local to Southern California ONLY!
* No Contract or 3rd Party applicants accepted
* Legal ability to work in the United States (Not able to sponsor H1b)
The ideal candidate will possess advanced datagrid-type application development experience
dealing with data entry, validation, query, and reporting of large & disparate datasets.
We are looking for a strong MS SQL candidate with ASP.NET Web Application development skills.
The ability to communicate with both technical development team and business team at all
organizational levels is crucial.
The Database/Applications Developer will perform database design (Logical and Physical),
create complex stored procedures, providing optimal performance recommendations and assist with
identifying performance bottlenecks relating to application and database interaction.
A heavy background in a Microsoft centric development environment including MS SQL Server 2005, Reporting Services, Sharepoint, Infopath, Visual Studio.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML/XSLT, and Web Services.
* Firm grasp of and integration with web application development using ADO.NET
* Experience integrating Office suite with other products, e.g.: SQL Reporting Services, Sharepoint, and Infopath a definite plus
* Experience working as a production DBA in a high-availability, 24x7 environment
* Strong T-SQL experience with demonstrated, ability to create complex stored procedures
* Experienced with Distributed Transactions (DTS), Replication, Triggers, Batch jobs
* Complete understanding of database backup and recovery procedures for MS SQL 2000 & 2005, perform complete and point-in-time recovery
* Detailed knowledge of security vulnerabilities, exploits, patch and best practices
* Review, schema design, implementation and maintenance of corporate databases
* Creation and maintenance of documentation and security standards
* Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
* Integration and implementation of third-party applications such as CRM (GoldMine) package.
* Perform technical troubleshooting to database related issues.
The ideal candidate will possess a dynamic personality with the ability to express ideas and to ‘fit in’ to a team development setting. Candidate must be able to work efficiently and excel in a deadline driven environment where project requirements are fluid
and can change rapidly.
Possess and exhibit a strong sense of responsibility and consistent attention to detail and end-user satisfaction. Must be willing to share knowledge, work with other developers effectively and quickly understand and articulate technical information and
3-5 years of paid working experience is required. Proven knowledge with the software development life cycle producing intranet / extranet type web applications is essential. MCSD certification is desired.
EDUCATION: (Certifications Desired)
* MSCA, MCSD or MCDBA certifications are desired
When responding to this position, please provide the following two items:
* Your specific annual salary requirement, please do not specify a range.
* A description of how your background and experience is relevant to the position stated above.
Submissions made without these two requirements will not be considered.
Please include the position title in the email subject
"sql server" sharepoint "reporting services" vb.net