Last post Jun 18, 2007 10:14 AM by Liming
Jun 18, 2007 10:14 AM|Liming|LINK
Jumptree Project just opened up to Non-Profit Organizations. If you are a local user group, student study group, college classes or any other types of Non-Profit based organizations,
apply now and you'll be granted unlimited licenses to use Jumptree Project Management.
To apply, simply send an email to Jumptree support with the answers to the following questions, you should be all set.
" Email Subject: Request for Non-Profit License - Jumptree Project
1. What is the name of your organization?
2. What is the mailing address of your organization?
3. What is your organization's website address (URL)?
4. Please describe the nature of your organization.
5. Please provide the full name and email address of the person who will manage the software and license keys.
6. Is your organization backed by any for-profit companies?
7. Is your organization supported by any other groups? If so, please list them.
8. Can your organization afford our software?
9. We require our software to be installed on a publicly accessible server (i.e. it cannot be installed on an intranet). Please let us know the website address (URL) that Jumptree Project will be installed and accessed.
Additional Questions for Open Source Projects
10. Are you planning to release a commercial product in the future?
11. Which Open Source License are you using?
12. Where can we view the source code for your project?
More details can be seen here.