Last post May 04, 2007 04:49 PM by TATWORTH
May 03, 2007 05:40 PM|davant|LINK
I am still learning .Net 2.0. I am working on getting TimeTracker 2.0 installed on my local machine using a SQL 2000 database. I ran aspnet_reqsql on my local database with no problem and I have modified the web.config to connect to the database. Now
I am getting the error:
"Keyword not supported: 'driver'."
The line highlighted is in the global.aspx:
If (Not Roles.RoleExists("ProjectAdministrator")) Then
Any and all help is appreciated.
May 03, 2007 06:49 PM|TATWORTH|LINK
I suggest you check what the connection string should be like by:
1) Create an empty text file in windows explorer and rename it to X.UDL
2) Double click on it and the datalink provider dialog will appear.
3) Select the provider tab. Find the provider for SQL 2000 and click next.
4) Select your database and select integerated authentication.
5) Test the connection and save it.
6) Compare the contents of X.UDL with your connections string.
May 03, 2007 11:16 PM|chetan.sarode|LINK
Can you provide your connectionString,
Which is defined in web.config.
I suppose the error in that only..
Please provide your web.config file if possible.
May 04, 2007 02:58 PM|davant|LINK
<>Thank you all for your help. I was able to figure the connection needed to be: <add name="LocalSqlServer" connectionString="Server=(local);Trusted_Connection=Yes;database=timetracker;"/>. It is working now.
May 04, 2007 04:49 PM|TATWORTH|LINK