Last post Apr 22, 2007 10:12 PM by Benson Yu - MSFT
Apr 19, 2007 05:00 PM|dx68|LINK
Hi Group !!
I belong to the mobile user group on my company's domain, when a i try to create a new web site, this message appears :
Visual Studio .NET cannot create or open the application, because the current user account is not a member of the VD Developers group on the Web server computer.
my question is.. which group I must belong to use appropriately the VS ?... What group in the domain could help..(obviously not Administrator, not Power User). I can't assign locally the permissions, this permission must be established in the domain controller
(that is the recommendations of my network's administrator)
Apr 22, 2007 10:12 PM|Benson Yu - MSFT|LINK
To work around this issue, use one of the following methods:
• Use a user name that has administrative credentials when you create the Web application.
• Use the file share access method to create a Web application. To set the file share access method for the Web application, follow these steps:
1. Start Visual Studio .NET.
2. On the Tools menu, click Options.
3. In the Options dialog box, click the Projects folder, and then click Web Settings.
4. Under Preferred access method, click File share, and then click OK.