Last post Mar 15, 2007 12:42 PM by tinwistle
Mar 15, 2007 12:42 PM|tinwistle|LINK
I combined the Club & Classified sites at
http://www.OkValleyRally.com most things are working just fine (sure there were some bugs a lot to be exact but these are well documented in the forums.)
to get to where I am I used a MSSQL server db and added a membership & role provider to share between both applications.
Both application sit at the same root level of my website.
I simply changed the look of the classifieds application by designing its MASTER page to look the same as the master page for the clubsite. I did not really pay that much attention to the CSS file for the original classified site. Instead I use the Clubsite.css
I think when I put in the very first item it actually had added a 1 to that category however when I deleted the item the category still showed 1. Since then it never worked again. I physically changed the 1 to a 0 in the DB via a sql tool that makes adjustments
directly to the db.
I don't know if it is code behind or a stored procedure that updates the db table.