Last post Feb 28, 2007 05:00 AM by LordNemesis
Feb 27, 2007 10:24 AM|LordNemesis|LINK
From the CSS Friendly Control Adapter sample project I was planning on implementing the PrettyMenu in my own project.
Things I already did:
- copied MenuAdapter.cs and WebControlAdapterExtender.cs to App_code/Adapters part
- Copied the .css files in the folder CSS
- copied CSSFriendlyAdapters.browser and deleted all code exept the
- Created a Theme and copied nessesary files
- Did everything discribed here:
http://geeks.ms/blogs/sergiotarrillo/archive/2006/09/16/2793.aspx (Used babelfish to translate. This Dutchman isn't blessed with language skils. ;p)
This is my masterpage:
I hope someone can help.
CSS Friendly Control Adapter
Feb 27, 2007 06:42 PM|Russ Helfand|LINK
Feb 28, 2007 05:00 AM|LordNemesis|LINK
That whitepaper did the trick! Although it didn´t work at first. They didn´t tell that I had to put
CssSelectorClass="PrettyMenu" in my asp:Menu, but eventually figured that one out on my own!
Thanks a bunch!