Last post Jan 25, 2007 02:09 PM by nickb
Jan 25, 2007 02:09 PM|nickb|LINK
WEB PROGRAMMER POSITION AVAILABLE
MPR Associates, Inc. is a private consulting firm of approximately 65 employees with headquarters in Berkeley, California and a small office in Washington, DC. Since our founding in 1980, we have been committed to transforming information into knowledge for
policymaking, research and practice. Our mission is to help improve American education by developing useful data collections, conducting careful analysis, communicating findings clearly, and using the results to provide high quality materials and services
for educators and policymakers. For more information, visit us at http://www.mprinc.com.
We currently have an opening for a full-time junior-level Web Programmer in our Berkeley, CA office. This is a junior level position, ideally suited for someone with 1-2 years of experience creating dynamic database driven websites using Microsoft technologies.
In this position you will work on research-related projects as part of our Web and Data Systems Design Group.
Typical responsibilities include:
· Turning new designs into clean, standards compliant HTML/CSS
· Developing and maintaining existing PHP, ASP, and ASP.NET websites
· Designing and implementing database schemas and stored procedures
Interested applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
· Experience with one or more of the following: PHP, ASP, ASP.NET, C#, ADO/ADO.NET,
· Database and SQL experience, preferably with MySQL or SQL Server,
· Knowledge of one of more scripting languages, e.g. python, perl, vbscript, applescript ,
· Excellent analytic skills with some knowledge of statistical analysis and/or social science research methods,
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail,
· The desire and ability to learn new technologies, languages, and programs to get the job done.
Applicants with current and long-term authorization to work in the United States required.
Relocation costs and employment authorization sponsorship not available.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to the HR Director at:
2150 Shattuck Ave., Suite 800
Berkeley, CA 94704
Fax: (510) 849-0794
Email submissions accepted at HR@mprinc.com.
MPR Associates, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Compensation: Dependent on experience and qualifications
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.