Last post Jan 19, 2007 11:06 PM by paggy4u
Jan 19, 2007 07:19 AM|studio7t7|LINK
Jan 19, 2007 07:44 AM|StrongTypes|LINK
Jan 19, 2007 01:18 PM|studio7t7|LINK
Hi, Thanks for your reply.
Actually I wanted to know this, I have a domain name.I didnt host any website under that domain name.
So Is it possible to host Classified Ad Starter kit under my domain name.
So then users can visit using www.mydomainname.com
And also is it possible to ad my own banners,graphics,new pages and payment system(If applicable) to this starter kit and modifiy it.
I am not 100% understand about EULA .Thats why I wanted to know about this. Please reply me studio7t7
Jan 19, 2007 11:06 PM|paggy4u|LINK
As far as i know and understand the EULA, you can definately use the starterkit for your personal use as well as to make money out of it.
The main thing to be noted is ...
(1) You cannot sell the code of starterkit
(2) You should never mention that the code was developed by you.
(3) You can extend the code as per your choice, but still the credit of development goes to asp.net team for their hardwork.
(4) If possibe, do give the credit to asp.net , somewhere on your website, so that others may benefit too.
(5) The logo.... " Powered by asp.net " is also a good idea to be used below footer region.
There is also a similar thread in this section only, where this point is discussed in depth.
You may still ask the moderators to help you, they are very helpful.