Last post Mar 02, 2011 11:01 AM by warmth7
Dec 22, 2006 03:34 PM|database|LINK
Dec 23, 2006 12:49 AM|pickyh3d|LINK
Dec 23, 2006 06:56 AM|database|LINK
Actually, I do not have the access to the code.
However, as I said, the page is used to work. But after restating the application server due to a low memory; this page stop to be displayed
because of the error above. All I have is the stack trace.
I believe that the problem in the server data time configuration.
Dec 23, 2006 01:15 PM|pickyh3d|LINK
Dec 24, 2006 01:26 AM|database|LINK
<globalization requestEncoding="utf-8" responseEncoding="utf-8"/> this line from web.config
and the sting format that is used is dd/mm/yyyy
Dec 31, 2006 04:45 PM|database|LINK
Any idea regarding this issue??
Dec 31, 2006 09:45 PM|pickyh3d|LINK
Jan 03, 2007 03:40 AM|database|LINK
in the page that i am trying to dispaly has no datetime entry. but what i found in the log that there is only an insert statmet that include the date and time.
SELECT SQ.NEXTVAL FROM dual
INSERT INTO AD_AUDIT_RECORDS ( ACTION_ID,RECORD_ID,FORM_ID,USER_ID,AT_DATE,AT_TIME,AT_ACTION,AT_KEY )VALUES(3871,256,18,1,TO_DATE('03/01/2006','dd/mm/yyyy'),'11:44 AM','View','USER_ID = 700001' )
Jan 04, 2007 05:20 PM|pickyh3d|LINK
You can change the time to military time (for the database since you said you're not displaying anything) by changing the date/time format string to "t" for just the hours and minutes (e.g., "20:13" for 8:13 PM) and "T" for the hours, minutes, and seconds
(e.g., "20:13:54" for 8:13:54 PM).
I don't know that this SQL query is actually the problem because it's not even using your time's timestamp (hh:mm:ss tt, which would be "03:04:01 AM" and "04:33:21 PM" [I showed both to point out the leading zeros and the fact that it uses 01 - 12 hours
instead of 0 - 23 hours]), which I noticed because the query does not use have the seconds portion of your timestamp. I'd guess the timestamp being used is "hh:mm tt" or maybe just "h:m tt" -- there are no leading zeros in the supplied time to be able to
tell which is used.
Mar 08, 2007 07:12 PM|ounlopez|LINK
Was this problem ever solved? I am having a similar problem, and not sure where in my script it is ocurring.
Aug 09, 2007 10:32 AM|PeterW|LINK
The format of DateTimes is covered in C# docs under custom DateTime formats. This defines what characters are used to determine what output. You state dd/mm/yyyy is the format specifier
I would guess that when referring to months you not use mm but instead MM. mm means minutes and MM means numeric month with a leading 0 if needed to ensure 2 digits are used. Try dd/MM/yyyy.
I could be wrong but that would be my stab at it.
Nov 16, 2007 02:14 PM|ounlopez|LINK
Unfortunately, this did not do it. I really do not understand this problem.
Mar 02, 2011 11:01 AM|warmth7|LINK
I got the same problem but noticed this issue has something to do with a changed I made in Windows 7 in the "Region and Languages" cause I moved from Venezuela to Spain... I got this problem when trying to print on PrimoPDF... reverting the changed solved
the problem... Seems like the problem is the Date/Hour format... My change was from hh:mm to H:mm!