Last post Dec 25, 2006 04:00 PM by smiling4ever
Dec 21, 2006 03:03 AM|webhostforasp|LINK
Which one do you prefer? and why?
1. Microsoft ASP.NET starter kits - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
The ASP.NET 2.0 Starter Kits for Visual Web Developer are fully functional sample applications to help you learn ASP.NET 2.0 and accomplish common Web development scenarios.
2. Dotnetnuke - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL/MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
DotNetNuke is a content management system ideal for creating and deploying projects such as
commercial web sites, intranets and extranets,and online publishing portals.
3. Community Server - Requirements: ASP.NET 2.0, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
Community Server is the award winning platform for rapidly enabling both small and large online communities.
4. nGallery - Requirements: ASP.NET 1
nGallery is a FREEWARE, OPEN SOURCE implementation of a image gallery written purely in managed .NET and C#. nGallery provides a solution to
store and display your image galleries on your own Web site, as well as providing means for customizing and extending nGallery to your own personal likings.
5. Mojoportal - Requirements: ASP.NET 2, MSSQL 2005/MSSQL Express
mojoPortal is an Object Oriented web site framework written in C# that runs under ASP.NET on Windows.
6. Flexwiki - Requirements: IIS 5 or higher,ASP.NET 2.0
This is a collaborative forum where people can share ideas and record any consensus reached on difficult issues, along with rebuttal.
Dec 25, 2006 10:19 AM|anand_n|LINK
community server quickly
Dec 25, 2006 04:00 PM|smiling4ever|LINK
I used Community Server, it is a perfect software.
You can check Anand;s book as well for CS