Aug 07, 2019 08:21 PM|ejc67|LINK
Has anyone ever encountered this. I have a website that I am running as an application on IIS - so the url would be like "http://test.mydomain.com/mobile/" and everything works great. Except when doing a password reset. The emails are going out excluding
the correct application path. It is sending
http://testmydomain.com/Account/Reset?" instead it should be
http://testmydomain.com/mobile/Account/Rest? Everything works great - even in development but once I add it as an application under the production site that one URL is never set correctly. I tried overriding it - but then it messes up the whole URL.
Protected Sub Reset_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)
Dim code As String = IdentityHelper.GetCodeFromRequest(Request)
If code IsNot Nothing Then
Dim manager = Context.GetOwinContext().GetUserManager(Of ApplicationUserManager)()
Dim user = manager.FindByName(Email.Text)
If user Is Nothing Then
ErrorMessage.Text = "No user found"
Dim result = manager.ResetPassword(user.Id, code, Password.Text)
If result.Succeeded Then
ErrorMessage.Text = result.Errors.FirstOrDefault()
ErrorMessage.Text = "An error has occurred"