Jan 23, 2017 06:48 PM|Marko_911|LINK
I'm having trouble to access my website from outside my local network. To be sure what i mean i want to write my ip (http://whatismyipaddress.com/) address in browser and my website to show. Let me describe what
I already did:
1. At first port 80 was closed, obviously default setting.
2. I forwarded port 80 to my Win7 machine 192.168.1.101.
3. Added rule to Windows firewall.
4. Port 80 is shown as open http://www.canyouseeme.org/
5. In Visual Studio 2013 I published my website (Build -> Publish Web Site) to C:\www\myWebSite
6. Added website in IIS:
Site name: myWebsite
Physical Path: C:\www\myWebSite
IP address: All unassigned
Host name: i don't have a domain so i left it blank (i read somewhere that is what i should do)
That's all steps that i did and when i put my ip in browser it's trying to connect but nothing happens it's just trying and trying.
I also called my ISP and they said that they don't block any port espacially port 80.