Oct 24, 2016 09:42 AM|Chris Zhao|LINK
Configure the IIS Website
To create and configure an IIS website
1. On the local file system, create a folder to store your content (for example, D:\DemoSite).
2. On the Start menu, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager.
3. In IIS Manager, in the Connections pane, expand the server node.
4. Right-click the Sites node, and then click Add Web Site.
5. In the Site name box, type a name for the IIS website (for example, DemoSite).
6. In the Physical path box, type (or browse to) the path to your local folder (for example, D:\DemoSite).
7. In the Port box, type the port number on which you want to host the website (for example, 8006).
8. Right click "DemoSite" node, and then click Add application.
9. In the Alias, type a name "Costing".
10. In the Physical path, select project path.