Sep 19, 2016 12:20 PM|ClarkNK|LINK
Hello Brando, thank you for all the effort you have put in on this.
I notice that I made an error in my last post, where I showed identical queries saying one worked an one did not. The one that worked was supposed to show an integer explicitly entered for the PaymentID
Anyway, yes, I had already recognized the problem with the label text being a string and had tried converting to an integer, which did not work either. I tried every possible way I could think of.
So, I finally abandoned the approach that was requiring what I was trying to do, and changed my database from a two table relational database to a single table, which allowed me to use a simple formview to do the updating. A relational database was not really
the right approach for what I was doing anyway
I have everything working now.