Jun 29, 2016 03:16 PM|Pamirrr|LINK
This is a total crap.
Check some feedbacks here:
It can only take your money and that's it. We purchased "Site and Unlimited Servers License" which costs $1700 and faced with the following issues which cannot be revealed during the testing of the trial version:
1. Lib is loading my server’s (http://take.ms/BLIBb) CPU up to 30% and using up to 150 mb of operating memory while converting a small text pdf file(500kb). It took 20 seconds. And it used up to 1300 mb of operating memory for converting 20mb file. It is unacceptable
for us because different users should be able to convert pdf files at the same time and we do not want to get out of memory errors.
2. We are using DevExpress framework (https://demos.devexpress.com/MVCxHTMLEditorDemos/Features/Features) for editing converted html documents. Editing was pretty fast for 2 pages (trial version allow to convert only 2 pages) but it is extremely slow with 10
pages. We have never faced with such issues while using other 3rd party solutions.
3. Some big documents which could not be checked during trial period also have layout issues which cannot be improved automatically: http://take.ms/3ak1L , http://take.ms/IiyCi, http://take.ms/S2ved
4. All tables from the pdf files are converted as a pictures. You are not able to edit them.
5. All "Div" tags have absolute coordinates.
Their support is useless. They told us that maybe they would be able to fix the issues by the end of the year!!! Incredible!!
After we had requested a refund they declined and told us the following:
"We are understanding your issues. We will try to improve our SDK in next versions. " That's it. They haven't answered on our next emails..
Do not pay them! Never!