Mar 21, 2015 11:19 PM|joeller|LINK
When this happened originally I had a reason to copy the the entire project to a folder with a new name. Then I opened the project and and set it to SSL and saved it it with a new port and created a new virtual directory and then went the applicationhost.config
file and changed the original site element to show new port and the new folder name. This worked until the next time I changed the project from https to http. When I changed it aback the error message reappeared each time I opened the project. However,
it isn't affecting how the project is being run. So I am ignoring it for now.