May 13, 2014 09:15 AM|Keyoti-Inc|LINK
Keyoti are happy to release v2012.3 of their
ASP.NET search engine control.
Search for ASP.NET allows web developers to quickly add an index based search engine to their web applications. Provide users with an intuitive search control with features such as AutoComplete, Document Preview (AJAX), 'Did-You-Mean' suggestions and much
New features include:
- Fix issue with xslx parsing.
- PDF title selection improvements.
- Diacritic (accented characters) ignoring for queries (eg. café matches cafe and vice-versa).
- When reimporting 'All' indexable sources do not stop because one source had too many server errors.
- Add more central events (plug-ins).
- Minor bug fixes and API improvements (from customer feedback).
download a free evaluation of Search for ASP.NET and see how easy it is to provide a search engine within your application. Full C# and VB.NET demo projects are included in the download.