Dec 17, 2012 10:30 AM|klca|LINK
Hi Mr. Dong,
I did nothing serious at all. I had this application running perfectly ok. Compiled 100%, ran and did everything ok.
I ALREADY HAD the DBAudit stuff suggested by Steve Naughton working so there was no problem. I had the system updating that additional table also. The xml fields recorded in a very 100% perfect way all CRUD operations in the database.
I HAD NO PROBLEMS AT ALL WITTH ALL OF THAT : Cascading was working fine MetaData validiation was doing its job perfectly, DBAUdit was running pretty fine ...
Until I added a field (an extra column) to one of my entities in my model.
I ran the option update model from database (having of course elimitaed the entity I was going to replace from my diagram first) and after that I got the error
I just added an extra column to one of my tables ... nothing more than that .... !!!
Carlos N. Porras