Jul 19, 2011 07:32 PM|L.A.M.|LINK
(Sorry, this is a reply to myself and for anyone who might have the same doubt
Yes it is possible.
1. Under the IIS management console select "Application Pools" on the left.
2. Then, on the right column click "Add Application Pool".
3. In the new app pool dialogue just select a new name for the app pool and a version of .NET framework. Click OK.
4. Edit the Advanced settings of this new App pool and enable or disable the 32bits.
5. In the left column select the app web that needs to use this specific App pool and click "Advanced Settings" in the right column (or simply right click on the web app listed and select "Manage Application" > "Advanced Settings..."
6. In the settings window that pops just set the "Application Pool" to the new you have created.
Its not that hard I just assumed that it wouldn't be that easy.