Sep 23, 2010 09:21 AM|SPJen|LINK
I got the same error, but if you look at the URL of the page it probably shows "ErrorText=Path%20%27%2F%5Fvti%5Fbin%2Fwebresource%2Eaxd%27%20was%20not%20found%2E". This is different than what used to display in the URL before I made the change to the web.config.
That means the change was successful.
As for your other question regarding foo.aspx, another poster said in another thread that the changes that are indicated for other NON-SharePoint apps are not required for SharePoint applications. I haven't seen an official statement from Microsoft as
to whether that is true or not, but user Snelso1's explanation in this thread (http://forums.asp.net/t/1604327.aspx) seems to explain why only the MOSS-specific instructions are applicable.