Aug 07, 2009 09:40 AM|darthtong|LINK
I have an application that uses PayPal Express Checkout and I have run into a problem. The process is roughly:
1. Session starts and a session var callen strGuid is set to a new GUID
2. add items to basket (my site)
3. fill in shipping details (my site)
4. login to paypal (paypal)
5. select payment details (paypal)
6. show order overview (my site)
7. confirm and say thank you (my site)
It's at point 6 that it looses the strGuid session var and generates a new one (as if a new session has started). It only does this in Firefox (3.5), IE works fine!
Any suggestions would be most welcome.