Mar 13, 2008 03:44 PM|Goerie|LINK
well i got things working again. I just placed the entry
in my hosts file.
But i still think it's kinda weird that at first i was able to access
http://localhost/ without any problems and after adding highslide js to my vs2005 web project i wasn't able to access
And when i used http://127.0.0.1/ i could access it again. If tried it on ie7 (which said that the page could not be found), firefox (tried to redirect to
http://www.localhost.com/) and seamonkey (also tried to redirect to
These are the things i've tried to access http://localhost/ again :
- reinstall .net framework 2.0
- restart iis
- flush dns
- disable virus scanner
- disable firewall
- disable ipv6
But nothing worked. So i anyone has an idea to make it work again then please tell because i can't figure out whta went wrong and i'm dying to know what it was.