Feb 19, 2008 02:34 AM|zeeomar|LINK
another thing that doesnt make sense...
i download the latest AjaxControlToolkit-Framework3.5
in the readme it says
"Welcome to the ASP.NET AJAX Control Toolkit!
Included in this package:
* AjaxControlToolkit - A set of sample ASP.NET AJAX controls and source
* SampleWebsite - A web site that demonstrates how to use the controls and
contains the rest of the Toolkit documentation
* ToolkitTests - A web site that contains automated tests for all controls
* AjaxControlExtender - A VSI installer that will install templates onto your
machine to enable creation of new ASP.NET AJAX extender controls using
Visual Studio 2005
To get started, simply load the "AjaxControlToolkit.sln" solution in Visual
Studio 2005, and run the solution. This will launch the web site and allow
you to experiment with the different controls. Also included in the solution
is the source code for all the controls.
The web site also contains walkthroughs covering:
* Setting up your machine to use control extenders
* Using control extenders with your ASP.NET web site
* Creating new control extenders
* Writing your own automated tests
Please open the sample web site or
http://ajax.asp.net/ajaxtoolkit/ for more
Why is it talking about VS 2005 when., the download info at
2007-11-19 release of the AJAX Control Toolkit targets the official release of .NET Framework 3.5 and Visual Studio 2008.