Oct 01, 2006 08:52 AM|RalphMartinez|LINK
This response may seem very late, but it's just now (yesterday, for that matter) that I found the solution to this problem. And I said I would post when I founded it.
What has to be done is to go to Solution Explorer. Pick any web page on the project, and right click on it. Then select "Browse with...". This will show a dialog window in which a browser can be selected to browse the page. From the "Browsers" list, select
Microsoft Internet Explorer, click the "Set as Default" button and close the dialog window. From that point on, voilá! Internet explorer will again be automatically chosen by Visual Studio to run when in debugging mode.